Sunday, February 8, 2009

Enjoying My Morning Cup of Coffee

Last night on the phone was incredible!! We talked, laughed, flirted, talked some more, and had so much fun! We were on the phone for an hour and a half and didn't once kill the mood. :)

Did I mention that I love him!?

Memorable Conversation from the Evening
Context: We were talking about using different baits for fishing (like worms, crickets, mirrored spinners, etc.).
Me: "I want to go fishing with you!! But not with crickets!"
Phillip: "Well, I'll make sure they're not invited."
Me: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" (and so on)


Also, we get to go to the W.H.O.O.P. formal in March! It's going to be at a winery in Bryan and the dress is very formal (they even said to wear something that you'd wear to prom and that some of the guys are wearing tuxes). I'm so excited!! I'm going to wear something so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers