Sunday, April 12, 2009

Not Ashley

Well, judging by the title of this, I think its safe to say that this isnt Ashley. I dont see myself as a emotional or romantic person, I guess I have my times, or so I have been told. So this may not look like a post Ashley might have, and that was the point of everything above.

Coming into this weekend I was excited to see her, especially since it was going to be such a long weekend. As the post before said, we went to the Ranger game Thursday and then Friday we went to the driving range. I'm sure she tells everyone she is better than me at golf... but thats still to be seen! But she is getting better and Im sure this class is helping her more than anything else could. She got some new golf shoes from my parents for Easter, yes, my parents do easter gifts. (I guess thats what only child privledges get you). But the weekend didnt seem to go as well as we had hoped. I couldnt tell you why. I dont think I have been doing my part. I love her more than anything. I cant wait until we are done with school, because I think that will be the cure all to our problems. I cant wait until we can get married, because then we can start the rest of our lives, knowing that there will always be someone there for each other. Its too bad it cant happen sooner. But we must wait. I wish we could fast forward 2 years. Obviously its not possible, but it would be nice.

Parents weekend is next weekend and I will be there. Next weekend is gonne be great. It has to be. There is no reason for us to be in a "funk". Althought Id like to think that we can fix it on a phone, I dont think thats possible. Therefore, next weekend will be good.

I dont really know how to end this, but I love her more that anything. We were made to be together. We were lucky to find that out at such a young age.

2 comments:

  1. Not Phillip [but Ashley]


    I love you! :)

    And to clarify... the "funk" is certainly not falling out of love or anything CLOSE to that, but just not getting to spend as much time together kind of makes you bummed. What can we say, it's hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers