Monday, August 24, 2009

I miss him. We're definitely better now that routines are beginning to be established. It's not easier, but at least we're back to being 'normal'.

I wish I could see him every day. But unfortunately, that won't happen for another 2 years. I have to wait. It's a struggle. I have to remind myself every day that it'll be worth it and that I can't run home every weekend to get a hug.

Well, I guess it's back to the long-distance relationship life.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I know it seems sometimes that you lament alone, but believe me, I feel your pain. It does an old heart good to see two people so much in love and growing their love into maturity TOGETHER. I know it seems like a long time, but you are so right... the destination will be worth the journey. Long-distance relationships are a disdainful way to have to exist. You remind me of someone I used to know (and be) about 35 years ago. Hang in there; it will get better.

    I love you!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. "lament alone" hehehe

    but yeah...what he said :P

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers