Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Get Back to Work!

Yesterday Phillip went back to work, and today I returned. It has already come back with a vengeance!

Phillip is having to work really late this week to help the store catch up – almost reaching overtime! Last night he didn’t get home until about midnight, today he went in early, and tonight I expect a late return as well.

Today was my first day back. It was fun to see everyone but my chit-chatting didn’t last long before diving into more files. I forgot how quickly the day goes by when I work there. I think that’s a good thing…right?

Side Note: I love love love love love love our food processor! I made a delicious completely homemade (and home shredded) asian slaw salad last night. Wonderful! More to come from this cooking diva since I’ve been brushing up on food network recipes on TV. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers