Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

This has been by far the best birthday I have ever had. And the best part is that I have another two days to continue celebrating!

Wednesday night I got to relax with episodes of Felicity (old school, I know… but I’m watching it for the first time and can really identify with a lot that the characters are going through. I’m really enjoying it!) and a perfect bubble bath. Phillip came home late so I got to hang out with Murphy before heading to bed to sleep in yesterday.

Yesterday was a perfect day. I got to sleep in, for one, since I took yesterday and today off from work. I woke up to a dozen roses, a sweet card, and some donuts Phillip had left for me! Too sweet!! I got to enjoy more episodes of Felicity with all of that and two cups of coffee with Biscotti. Hey, don’t judge… it was my birthday!

1:00 was my hour long massage (care/of my mother-in-law). Afterwards was the most ridiculous pedicure I have ever had in my life (complete with hot towels, hot stone massage, and paraffin wax). Then was a hair cut and style from Shelton’s. Can you tell my theme was relaxation and me?

Last night Phillip took me to a surprise dinner at a wonderful little Italian bistro and wine bar in Frisco – Josephine’s. It was delicious and the wine was superb! He did such a great job! We had a “staycation” out there complete with a hotel reservation down the street. My present from him was an iPhone docking station that goes mobile so I can take it in the bathroom when I have baths – so thoughtful. I am too lucky to have him!

Today was some shopping before Phillip made me a wonderful dinner. And now we are going to watch The Timetraveler’s Wife. I suppose I will also test out my new docking station with a bubble bath and glass of wine with a Cosmo magazine. Too perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers