The whole family is officially going to Cabo! We're getting passport logistics out of the way now. But... we have all of our rooms and plane tickets booked! We're all going! We all made it happen! This is going to be one EPIC vacation for the whole family. It'll be a one-in-a-lifetime trip and we can't wait! It's so exciting. As soon as I get healed, I need to get my body ready to go. ;)
The blog layout is updated. Finally. The link/picture has been expired for a while. I took advantage of the work downtime to do some mindless updating. I think it looks pretty good.
Time for me to get back into blogging more. I feel like I have neglected the blogosphere this year. I want to change that.
Feeling a bit better today. As long as I get better each day, I think I'll be golden.
No comments:
Post a Comment