Saturday, September 8, 2012

Relaxing Weekend Together

This weekend we have nothing to do, other than be together. It has been quite a few weeks since we have been able to do this. It seems like we are constantly moving and constantly have a busy schedule on the weekends. But not this one.

We have a few chores we want to get done, but nothing pressing. And if they don't get done, oh well. Last night we hung out together and today has been much of the same. Football. Cooler weather. A date night. Trips to various stores to make purchases we have been putting off. It has been oh-so-wonderful.

I love just being us. I love sitting next to each other while Phillip channel checks between sports channels. I love having the puppy inside sitting on the other couch sleeping or eating a bone - sometimes both at the same time. I love conversations about nothing and about everything all at the same time. I love glasses of wine in the nice weather. I love relaxing baths on weekend nights. I love him. I love this. I love life with him. I am so lucky and we have worked so hard and waited so long to have this life that we enjoy so much.

Yay weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers