We bought our first packages of diapers yesterday. We still have quite a bit to go and tons of formula to buy, but this is a start. The diapers are so tiny and it's crazy to think they will be used by our little one. This is getting real.
Last night (technically 15 weeks), I think I felt the baby move. I know I'm not supposed to be feeling anything yet due to my anterior placenta issue, but I swear I felt something. It felt like a muscle spasm in my belly. Kind of like that bubble feeling moms talk about, but stronger. Hooray for at least something!
I am feeling great these days, though I can't seem to ever feel completely full. Always hungry. Always craving something. Still loving breakfast foods.
Next doctor's appointment is Monday. No ultrasound expected so it should just be a simple visit to hear the heartbeat again (yay!) and talk with the doctor. The next appointment at 20 weeks is the BIG one. Can't wait for that!
Baby Long
Size: Avocado
Important Developments: Still getting those joints and reflexes perfected. Small fuzzy hairs completely cover the baby and eyebrows might start forming. Oh, and the important hearing bones in the ear are forming so baby should gradually be able to start hearing me and eventually the outside world!
Noticeable Symptoms: Bubble-like movement? Hunger Starvation. Belly is refining itself.



No comments:
Post a Comment