And naturally, I'm going to write a blog post about it.
They say that every once in a while, someone comes along that gives you butterflies. A person that will always give you butterflies. And it is our job to act on those butterflies to make sure that person sticks around for the long haul - if not forever. Well I grabbed that person and am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life experiencing these butterflies.
I remember when we first started spending time with each other, how different we were. We were nervous and scared and wanting to make the best impressions. There was hesitation in expressing true feelings for fear of the other not reciprocating.
But now we are so open with each other. Free to love and show as many feelings as possible. Completely ourselves. It is magical.
I can't believe it's already been two years. Where has the time gone? And next year, we'll have a little one celebrating with us. It's crazy how fast life moves - and how much it doesn't slow down, even if you beg it to.
It may not be the lengthy anniversaries my family is currently celebrating, but two years is defined as success for me. Two happy years.
But now we are so open with each other. Free to love and show as many feelings as possible. Completely ourselves. It is magical.
I can't believe it's already been two years. Where has the time gone? And next year, we'll have a little one celebrating with us. It's crazy how fast life moves - and how much it doesn't slow down, even if you beg it to.
It may not be the lengthy anniversaries my family is currently celebrating, but two years is defined as success for me. Two happy years.

No comments:
Post a Comment