Monday, July 1, 2013

"Sometimes it Takes Balls to be a Woman"

I love this song. What an anthem. Girl power. We run this world.

Pretty much I love girls!

And I'm so proud to have such strong women in my life - friends and family - and to have a future one on the way.

This entry is devoted to my wonderful grandmother, who is the epitome of strength. Linda, this is for you.

A woman who has worked her whole life, even when the culture told her to stay home with the kids.

A woman who manages to take care of a 5 bedroom house, a doting husband, the cutest puppy, and still makes time to enjoy gardening and keeping up with the family's adventures. The shining example of someone who can work full-time and keep the house together - running circles around stay-at-home moms.

A woman who has taught me to work for what I want, have dreams bigger than yourself, and not to be afraid of putting in some elbow grease to get the results you want - if you want it done right, do it yourself.

A woman who will soon embark on a journey that I'm positive she will conquer with such grace and dignity.

A woman who raised my mom to be just like her and teach us girls to be the same. Irreplaceable virtues. A woman who has already shown me how to make my daughter that strong too.

A woman who finds strength in the hardest situations and has taught me how to be the rock in moments of crisis.

A woman who doesn't like sugar coating and is a realist. Preparing for the worst but praying for the best.

A woman I love so much and don't know what I would do without.



I love you Linda!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers