Remember when I blogged all the time? Yeah me too. And I don't even have an excuse. All I do every day is sit around feeding and changing diapers.
I will be better. I promise!
Lately I've been working on school work like crazy, since the semester is in full swing. This semester, I'm taking two writing intensive courses so that's pretty much my life. Current Issues in Health and Data Collection and Analysis. Yeah. Pretty much, I just need to get through these two classes to get back to the fun stuff.
Elayne is so awake now and I'm loving it! It's more fun for me and everyone who comes to see her. Her cute little personality is starting to show through. She's laid back unless she's hungry - then she has no problem letting us know. She loves being held and watches intently when you read her a story. Her hair is still very thick and auburn. Her eyes are still blue! Never thought I'd have a blue eyed child, but here she is! And she's over 7 pounds now! She loves her pacifiers.
She is incredible. She surprises me every day and I love her little looks.
I read recently that even if they can't understand what they're hearing, reading to babies/young children teaches them to equate books with love. I liked that a lot. ♥
ReplyDelete