Sunday, March 16, 2014

6 Months [Really Late] Post

Y'all I am awful. I'm SO SORRY for this post being so late. I promise, the picture and stats were definitely done last month (scout's honor) but for some reason, I am just now uploading it all to my computer. We have been kind of busy doing what seems like absolutely nothing.

Really. What do we have to show for being incredibly busy the past month? A semi-clean house, 3 huge piles of laundry instead of 5, and clean kitchen counters for the first time in months (this is a BIG deal). So here we go!



Goober.
Height: 26 inches
Weight: 13 pounds 11 ounces
Rolling over like crazy.
Starting to push up.
Eating baby food and cereal regularly.
Still having issues with food allergy/respiratory issues.
Getting really vocal.
Sitting up with assistance.


And for my tardiness, you get a BONUS 6 month picture! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers