1. Easter
This year was on of my absolute favorite Easters of all time. It was so wonderful! Breakfast was pancakes with my little family. Then a nap with Elayne. First lunch was with my parents - complete with dying eggs and an egg "hunt" for Elayne's first Easter! Next was dinner at the Longs' on the porch as the rain came down. So relaxing. So wonderful. So much love.
2. Shopping
Last week I also received my referral bonus from work! Heather has been a great addition to Parker and has made it more than 90 days. Hooray! To celebrate, we took my bonus and spent the whole thing on work clothes. It was wonderful. Lots of really good deals and twin time. It was nice spending our day off (Good Friday) together and splurging on ourselves with no guilt.
3. 5K
Yes readers, you read right. I did a 5K. This wasn't a straight running 5K, but the Hit and Run 5K. Picture the show Wipe Out. Five obstacles to complete. I fell on my face quite a few times, ended up with some bruises and walked some of the way. But I did it! I finished it! A bucket list item crossed off.
So what have you done recently?










No comments:
Post a Comment