This weekend Tabitha came to stay with us. It was a much needed break from all of the moving and unpacking and craziness that has been going on in the past weeks. We did a lot of sitting and playing with Elayne and, of course, talking.
I always love catching up with her and this visit couldn't have come at a better time. Although having an oven/stove (that will be purchased this week! Eek!) would have been nice.
More unpacking is on the radar for us this week. Graduation week is always a doozie at work and this one won't be any different. I meet with my UNT advisor Tuesday, Wednesday Phillip is going to a concert, Thursday night I will be helping with the graduation awards luncheon and then helping with check-in for the graduation banquet, and Saturday is both colleges' graduation ceremonies.
Busy busy week.
Then a massage and pedicure Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment