Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blah

Today I'm feeling less confident about our relationship. Don't get me wrong, I love you very much and would never even think about life without you. But today, I'm feeling kind of worried.

You're putting me in a situation that I don't want to be in. That's a definite way to give us tension that we don't need right now. You can't put me in the middle of this. It's so frustrating.

It's hard to keep the faith in a relationship lately. Everyone is breaking up left and right. And of those relationships that are still intact... most of those people aren't happy. So that makes it difficult to see ours as unique and different (even though I know we are).

1 comment:

  1. keep the faith. always. no matter what.
    also, no matter what I might say, Tony and I are always happy together. always.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers