I wake up every morning in disbelief that I get to marry the man of my dreams. I still can't believe that he is all mine and can't believe that I love him this much. How did I get to be so lucky?
I get to see him on my birthday, which is Tuesday. He's beyond nice for doing that. He's taking just about a whole week of school so he can spend time with me and then my family this coming weekend. How perfect is that?
Turning 21 with my fiance is the best way I could think of spending my evening. We'll go somewhere to eat and then come back to my apartment to hang out. That's what I'm looking forward to - just hanging out with him.
Last weekend was such a whirlwind that - with the exception of Friday evening - we didn't get to just be with each other. So that'll be nice this coming week.
Now I must go study and clean so i can devote the most time possible to him.
I love you Phillip!
No comments:
Post a Comment