Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wedding Planning Thus Far

So this week, I've done what any newly engaged girl does - sat down to do some preliminary planning.

Now, Phillip and I are still planning on saying 'I do' sometime in the summer of 2011, but it's never too early to assemble a game plan.

I took my personal list of things that need to get done, and combined that list with 3 others I found from various wedding sources to compile a Master To Do List for the next year and 9 months. It is so full, but at least I know what to do and when to start doing it.

From now until December, Phillip and I just have to narrow down our vision, hash out a rough budget, and enjoyn being engaged. :)

In December, we're getting my ring resized and engraved - haven't decided what to engrave yet, though (add that to the list!!!). We're also touring the Ballpark (our hopeful reception site). If we love it, we'll put a deposit down for a specific date!! Then, if we have time, we'll try to reserve the date at a church in Arlington. It'll be a big month, but not as busy as the coming months.

Pretty much the big planning starts next summer and takes off from there. For the next nine months, I need to just prepare myself for the fastest and busiest months of my life. Oh yeah, and I'll still be in school and keeping up with a long-distance relationship.

I'm ready to marry Phillip, though. More ready than I ever have been. These next several months will fly by and then I'll get to begin my life with the man of my dreams. I'm anxious, nervous, but excited at the same time. It's easy to be excited when you know you're doing the right thing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers