Monday, April 12, 2010

Amidst Chaos

This month has already proven to be the busiest of 2010. This past weekend I had Relay for Life this past Friday night. I had to leave that early to get some sleep before Chilifest Saturday with Heather and some of her friends. This morning I had a test, Wednesday night I have a test, and Friday morning I also have a test. This week I also have a lot of homework and two online quizzes to do. What a busy week!

To add to all of this, I now no longer have a mentor partner to assist me in leading weekly discussions with my group of freshmen I mentor. I can definitely handle it for these last few weeks, but the sudden nature of it added a little stress for a bit.

This weekend Phillip is coming in town (YAYAYAYAYAY!!!) and then we’re heading to Austin for the day for Shauna’s 21st birthday dinner. We’ll get to see a lot of our friends too, so it’ll be a whole lot of fun.

Next weekend is the engagement party. I bought the perfect dress, and I’m ready to see all of my family and have them meet all of Phillip’s family. I just know they’re all going to love each other! Heather is getting in town next Thursday night, and Friday she and my mom and grandmother are going out to the lakehouse to set-up lights and others things that can withstand any possible weather issues. Next Friday Tabitha and I are heading north where we will help Heather tie up any loose ends and get ready for Saturday. Saturday is when all of the fun begins! Hopefully a hair appointment early in the morning, followed by a pedicure with the lovely ladies of my family, and then going to the lakehouse to finish cooking, set up tables and chairs, and finish up getting ready. I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to see everyone and celebrate the start of a very fun time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers