I’m so excited for next weekend! I mean, I’ve been excited for a while, but it all of a sudden hit me that I’m going to have my best friends and closest family members all together in one place! It’ll be the first time the whole wedding party is together and it’ll actually feel like I’m starting the wedding planning process. Yay!!!
Heather has done such a great job in planning this. I couldn’t have asked for a better hostess. Special thank-yous to our families for their support and Cameron Ross and his family for providing us with a beautiful location. This reminds me, I need to start working on a thank-you speech with Phillip for the party… And remind my dad he has to give an opening toast… I must get on that.
I’m really glad I don’t have anything pressing to do this week, because I would be pretty distracted to say the least. I’m still trying to get ahead a little in my studies (especially in Anatomy) but nothing is going to be too demanding. That’s good because I don’t think my excitement could stand having to be toned down a few notches.
I can’t wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment