Friday, May 14, 2010

Love Him (still)

As if you need me to mention yet again how much I love him, I’ll rephrase that point – I still love him so much. When I’m back here at home, I remember why it is I can’t wait to get back here. This is my longest period back home until graduation in December and I fully plan on relaxing it and making it last as long as possible.

In other news, I may have found a wedding band I like – well, at least the style I like. I know, I know, you’re probably thinking “Ashley, you still have a year, stop getting ahead of yourself,” but I can’t help it. They’re shiny and pretty and there’s a jewelry store every 50 feet in the mall. I tried on a few last weekend and hated just about every one. Well, I wouldn’t say HATE, but they simply did not stand out enough to want to wear for the rest of my life.

But then today, I found one I really liked – might even love. It’s a double-banded guard that fits with my ring perfectly. It even has a section surrounding where the side diamond on my engagement ring fits quite nicely. And it’s symmetrical, which is the best part. That’s why I wasn’t liking any of the ones from last weekend – they made the ring look lopsided. Not this one. It’s perfect.

Now the plan is to watch the price over the next year (hopefully it will come down since it is a little price) and look into other options at different places. I’ll definitely keep you posted, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers