Monday, May 31, 2010

Why So Serious?

Tonight is the last night Phillip and I have together for nearly three weeks. I am really getting sad about this. Normally I am not an emotional person, but when it comes to Phillip, I’m the sappiest of all. I can’t help it. I mean, even writing this right now makes me almost break down.

So tonight’s it before the harsh reality of how terrible this summer is going to be sinks in. The last night with him before he leaves tomorrow. And what is he doing right now as I write this entry? Sleeping soundly. That’s right, he decided he was tired early and needed to get some shut eye. I suppose it’s fair.

Then why am I so upset? I guess I’m the more emotional one out of the two of us, but still. Would it hurt to shed a tiny tear? I’m really going to miss him and I know he’ll miss me too. But it’s hard to keep reminding myself when I’m a wash rag of emotions and he’s sleeping away.

Tomorrow I’m getting up early to go to class and won’t even really get to say goodbye. Tonight was it.

Goodbye Phillip. See you in three weeks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers