Friday, June 4, 2010

One Year to Go?

Today marks the one year mark for the first of Phillip and I’s possible wedding dates. Yes, one year from this exact moment, I could be cutting my wedding cake with my new husband. Oh it’s just so overwhelming! There’s so much left to do!
I did decide on a day to go wedding dress shopping! Yes!!! I will be venturing out on July 17th after a breakfast with all those joining me. I can’t wait! It’s going to be a huge deal and I can’t wait to make the day really special. After all, you only get to start your wedding dress shopping once. :]
Tomorrow I make appointments at a couple of places. I’ll keep you posted.
365, 372, or 379 days left! Let the “lasts” of singlehood begin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers