At the office right now with hardly anything to do, which has pretty much been the story all day today. I contemplated starting my english paper that needs to be finished by Thursday, but I quickly tossed that option out the window.
So I've been surfing facebook/twitter, putting together a few health facts, and looking at wedding stuff (my go-to when I am bored). What am I going to do when there's nothing else to plan? I don't even want to start pondering this question...
Now I sit to update the blog with... nothing. Yeah, today has been pretty relaxed. This morning I woke up and have been feeling the residual effects of waking up too early yesterday morning to return to College Station. I presented my 10-minute plan-of-attack of my previously mentioned english paper [side note: my professor is officially the worst one I've ever had]. I also had a lackluster lunch that left me wanting more. Therefore, tonight's mission is to find a tastier recipe that will leave me wanting more and not simply finishing for the sake of my nutritional needs. And now I'm at work - bored out of my mind.
There is a bright side though... at least I have company in the office I'm stationed at now.
No comments:
Post a Comment