Today has been another relaxing and pretty fun day. I woke up and drank my cup of coffee before getting ready for the day. Then people came over for the cowboy game – I cooked appetizers for everyone! I’ve been kind of sitting around watching the Cowboy game ever since then.
Once this game is over, my parents and I are venturing out to the winery where Samantha’s wedding will be Saturday. We need to do some measurements and look around one last time to get things all worked out. Did I mention how much I’m looking forward to this weekend still? Yay!
After all of that is done, I’ll get back on the road back to College Station – wonderfully delicious pumpkin spice latte in hand. I’m ready to get things done this week so i can come back for a homework-free weekend. I need to also find shoes to wear in the wedding, and a wedding present for my big sis.
Lots to do and so little time!
No comments:
Post a Comment