Yes…. I am aware that I have a lot of “odes” but some things in life deserve them. :)
I’m sitting in my newfound coffee shop love. This place has been around for probably a year or two now, but I finally ventured in a couple of weeks ago to meet my friend Susan for coffee. I am in love. The entire place is decorated so nicely and has so many comfortable chairs and furniture. There are few “normal” industrial-like chairs. Instead, the place is covered in oversized leather and suede couches, loveseats, and chairs. So comfy! Plus, they bring your coffee/food out to you instead of you having to go pick it up at the bar. Lovely. Right now there is a 50% off coupon in the college coupon books (I may have picked up 5 today to get the coupons.) I’m sipping on my iced latte and just finished my sesame bagel with cream cheese. Whole meal = under $4!!
Life right now is great. I’m loving everything. I’m still waiting on the decision for grad school to be trickled down to me and I have a test to take tomorrow morning. However, those are the worst things in my life at the moment – and that says something. I get my ring in one week. WHOOP! We find out our wedding date really soon. Samantha’s wedding is coming up. I turn 22 soon. And so so soooo much more.
Also, I forgot to mention that BABY REGALADO IS A GIRL! I’m so ready to get out there and buy the cutest baby clothes in the entire world. My mom already has bought stuff for her. That baby will be spoiled by my family, especially since my mom has been wanting someone to have a baby girl.
I’m so excited for all of my friends and all of my family members. Oh and about Muldoons.
Heading north at 12:30 today!
No comments:
Post a Comment