Today marks the three week point to the wedding. Um now do you see how fast this is flying by? Just yesterday it was 6 months ago, and now it’s time to get down to brass tacks – is that how the saying goes?
Yesterday I wrote down a list of things that still need to be done. I was surprised by how long it is, but relieved that most of it will be finished this week. Like for instance, next Friday, we are meeting with the ballpark and DJ, and getting our marriage license. Crazy right!?
I still need to find a gift for Phillip for the big day. And we need to finalize the ceremony order (like last week). After the ceremony order is complete, we can move right along and finish this thing by my hopeful deadline of June 1. We’ll see.
21 days, 4 hours, 45 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment