What a great weekend! It definitely deserves a bunch of extra pictures. It was filled with lots of shopping (I got paid!) and lots of time with Phillip. Here is a photo snap shot…
We got great things in the mail on Friday. Phillip’s wedding ring came in and we got some wedding gifts from the Gladstones and Jeanie and John in Maine!
Yesterday we went shopping for swim suits for the honeymoon. Phillip found one and I found two – for great prices! Today I added to the honeymoon collection with a swim suit cover-up dress and shorts, and three sundresses. Today I also got a pair of shoes and four shirts for work to add to my pair of clearance pants I got at Banana Republic yesterday. Plus, we got a huge beach bag and some thank-you gifts for family. Great shopping!
Look who is in the newspaper today too! My dad was so wonderful in making this happen. Here’s a picture of the announcement, followed by a link to the newspaper website to read it. Yay!
http://www.legacy.com/DFW/Celebrations.asp?Page=Announcement&PersonID=150628101
Also, I’ve decided that I am going to apply to graduate school again. Last time they didn’t accept me, but maybe this time they will? I’m applying for a different program and writing a new statement of purpose. If they don’t accept me this time, I am going to meet with someone in admissions to see how I can get into the school. I am not giving up on getting my masters degree. I really want it – and possibly even my PhD one day. I’ll let you know how it goes when I know something.
1 month, 9 days, 21 hours, 30 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment