Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Grand Canyon State

This may come as a huge shock to all of you readers who have been following this through-and-through Texan… but I applied for a job in Arizona.

ARIZONA!

I randomly applied for it, thinking there would be no way in this world they would even schedule an interview. But they are the ones I interviewed with the other day.

Phillip and I are flying in to Las Vegas November 17, I will interview on November 18, and we will return November 19. It’s all happening so quickly.

The position is a “Health and Wellness Program Coordinator” for an insurance consulting company. It sounds like a lot of fun and I am so excited to learn more about the position and company. We’ll see. It may be a new adventure for us, or it may be an excellent learning opportunity.

Knowing my luck, they’ll probably turn me down anyway. But I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers