Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seasons of Change

Do you ever get the feeling that your life is about to take off but you're not sure how or precisely when? Yeah. I'm there.

With the interview in Arizona this week, results from last week's interview coming any day now, and my recent acceptance to grad school (yay!), I am thoroughly confused and not quite sure what direction my compass needs to be set to.

Yes, you read right. I got into Texas Wesleyan's Masters of Education program!! I am truly excited about it, but it is overshadowed by not knowing if I will accept it or not (it depends on what these interviews result in). I am one confused girl these days.

I've spent a lot of time lately talking with Phillip, family, and my closest friends about these prospects. Their responses have been perfect. I'm getting unbelievable support and genuine advice. Times like these make you realize who your true friends are and I am so grateful to have them - especially during the excitement, occasional freak outs, and constant uncertainty.

My life is moving forward and is about to go at a fast pace. Ready or not, I am growing every day and taking so much with me. Hang on for the ride, readers, because things are about to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers