Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December!

Wow it's been too long since I last wrote in this wonderful blog of mine. It was a busy and great Thanksgiving that kind of bled over into December. Oops!

Decorating the house, getting ready for graduate school, and Phillip interviewing for a couple of jobs (cross your fingers!) have been taking over lately. Plus, for work we are doing a whole bunch of revamping. That's pretty time consuming as well.

So while my world has been swarming with business, I have neglected my readers. I am truly sorry. I'll try better, but I'm sure the holiday season is about to take over my life. It already kind of has...

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Stay busy. Enjoy the little breaks you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the holiday season is about to take over your life, too. lol I'm seeing a lot more yuletide crafts, December outings, Christmas crafts and spilled holiday scents in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers