I apologize in advanced for my scarce posting in the next week or two. Between packing, finishing up the semester, screening for work, and moving, there will be hardly any time to blog - much less even sit at the computer.
This afternoon starts the craziness of screening. I will be in Azle this evening, Waco Monday, Frisco Wednesday through Friday, and Lovejoy on Saturday. Oh and we'll be painting our new home when we get the keys on Wednesday. And packing throughout the week and moving in on Saturday. Oh yeah, and Murphy goes to his board-and-train on Thursday. Not to mention, I have a final exam in one class and a 15 page paper due in another that I want to finish before we move. Phew. As you can see, it is going to be a hectic time.
Therefore, I'm sorry for the lack of posting from me but know that I will have PLENTY to post when I get back. And maybe, quite possibly, hopefully, I will be able to check in here-and-there for some quick posting?
No comments:
Post a Comment