Monday, November 30, 2009

It's the Holiday Season

I love love love love LOVE Christmastime!!! It's by far my favorite holiday and I look forward to it every year. This year will be particularly great since I'm feeling closer than ever to Phillip.

I honestly didn't even think I could feel more in love with him. It seems like since we've gotten engaged, we're inseparable and can't get enough of each other! Every time I'm with him, everything seems so right and perfect. So this year's Christmas will be filled with more love than I ever thought possible.

Tonight, I'm decorating my apartment with my roommate. I must admit, the thought makes me wish it was 2 years from now. Phillip and I will be decorating for our first Christmas. That one will probably top the next two - though it's hard to imagine that now.

This time in the year is always the hardest for school and being homesick. I had a taste of family and the holidays this past week and the last thing I want to do is come back here and study for final exams. I have about 2 weeks left here before speeding home to Bedford for a great Christmas!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers