Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things to be Happy About

1. Phillip is coming in town tomorrow for the weekend.

2. My engagement ring will be making the trip down with Phillip - resized and engraved. :)

3. I researched jewelry appraisers, and found one in Dallas. He's the one Robins Brothers (the store my ring was purchased at) recommended. He will appraise the ring for $75 (about average for appraisals, I have found) and do it on the spot in 30 minutes (everyone else said 7-14 days!!) I'll arrange an appointment some time during Christmas break.

4. Phillip and I have decided on a photographer for our wedding! Of course, it's not official since we don't have a date and haven't put down a deposit, but we've still made up our minds on the person and he has already agreed. Who will it be, you might ask? Mr. Ryan Gladstone himself. Many of you don't know him. He graduated a year before Phillip and I entered high school, but we graduated with his younger brother, Eric. Ryan is still considered Trinity's all-time best photographer. He'll do it for a reasonable price and will do a great job!! He just graduated from college and recently opened a wedding photography business. His portfolio has a photojournalistic quality, so we'll get a story of our wedding instead of a bunch of posed pictures. I'm way excited!! Here's his website for any of you interested in seeing his work: http://www.ryangladstonephoto.com/

5. Did I mention I get to see Phillip tomorrow? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers