Sunday, November 1, 2009

Successfull and Hopeful

This weekend was such a success! I had a blast just hanging out with my Phillip. We didn't even really do anything at all. There wasn't a moment of boredom the entire weekend, which felt incredible. It was nice to watch some sports games together and lay around in the afternoons. We got to paint two canvases together too.

Last night's dinner with the parents was good. They toasted to us and our future. It felt like the beginning of many more to come. That made me very happy. :)

For this week, I have a pretty light load. I have the typical busy Tuesday, but other than that, I have a lot of down time. Phillip is coming in town for the weekend too. He'll be here Thursday night and will stay through the weekend. Tabitha's going home Friday, so we'll get to roam free with no obligations - just like this past weekend.

I have to say, having weekends together in an apartment by ourselves makes us feel like we're already married and settled together. As I left Arlington today, I couldn't help thinking that I should be staying there and not driving 3 hours back to College Station. It feels so right to be spending all of my time with him. We talk and laugh and enjoy simply sitting next to each other. How often can one find a love so strong and easy like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers