It seems that I have been a little lazy when it comes to updating this blog. It feels like the last couple of weeks have flown by and I haven’t had the time to write as much as I’d like to – and when I finally do get to sit down, there seems too much to write. So, sorry for the gaps that exist. I promise, I’ll try harder in the future.
Saturday is the CHES exam. I’m getting rather nervous. It’s a big exam that will basically show if I’m cut out to be a Health Educator or not. I’m also contemplating a lot of things right now in regards to my future career. I need to see what’s out there and make the most informed decision possible. I’ve talked to my bosses and will talk to a career advisor tomorrow to give me more clarity. This weekend I’m going to spend a lot of time by myself at a park somewhere to further think about where I see myself come January. Things are up in the air and I haven’t been this uncertain in a long time. But I have faith. I’ll figure it out.
Next Saturday is the bridal party fitting. I’m so excited to spend time with my girls and see them in gorgeous dresses! Pray that it goes well and everyone can agree on a dress. It’ll make this wedding stuff that much more real.
Phillip’s coming the next weekend. I’m ready to have him all to myself. We haven’t been able to just enjoy each other’s company with no obligations since the end of August. I’m ready to spend time with him. I miss him!
Alright, I know this entry has been all over the place, so I’ll end with another random thing – countdown. I promised it so here it is!
CHES Exam : 2 days
Bridal Party Fitting : 9 days
Phillip Weekend / Halloween Weekend : 14 days
Elephant Walk : 1 month, 10 days
Thanksgiving Break : 1 month, 11 days
Graduation : 2 months, 4 days
7 months, 28 days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment