I’m at Muldoon’s again. This time I’m actually here to get things done. I finished writing the section of my grant proposal that’s due tomorrow and even corrected a previous section with suggestions made by my professor. Productive much? Yes.
Tomorrow night I’m going to tackle that COMM paper that’s due next Tuesday. It’s actually just a rough draft, but it’s going to be graded and has the same requirements as the final paper. Therefore, it’s basically the final paper. I need to get on that, especially since Phillip is coming in town this weekend.
So back to my thoughtfulness. I can’t really explain what I’m thinking about because it isn’t one thing. I’m thinking about a lot of little things all at once. It’s overwhelming. I feel weird and indifferent but also worried as if something scary is on the horizon. I suppose this is due to my fast approaching graduation. My dad sent me back to College Station with boxes to start packing. Since then I guess my mind has been racing.
I looked at my planner today and have so much already filled in for 2011. Crazy how the older you get the busier you get. I never thought I’d actually believe that seeing as I denied it and told my parents my life was busier and more complex than theirs every time they tried to tell me life only gets harder when I was having a freak out over the smallest things.
7 months 16 1/2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment