Today is the seven month mark. We only have seven more months of waiting and planning. We only have seven more months without each other. To say I can’t wait is an understatement.
It’s hard to believe we’re already here. Looking back on our long engagement, it sure seems like it went by so quickly. Everyone said it would and it did. It felt like it was dragging on at the time – and still does – but when I wake up this morning with only 7 months to go, it seems like the last 14 months passed in the blink of an eye.
The has come to dive into all of this wedding business and plan a wedding. Save-the-dates should be delivered today or tomorrow via snail mail. We’re meeting with a potential DJ over Thanksgiving. I get my wedding dress then too. About a week later, we’re also hopefully meeting with a potential invitation maker. I’m getting too excited. December is going to be a month of planning. Hopefully, by January 1st, we will have a DJ, cake baker, invitation maker, and florist. That’s my goal at least.
I can’t believe how fast this is approaching! A couple of showers are beginning to be planned as well. I’m so excited for all of the craziness and then to have a sense of calm from the moment we say our vows. That feeling of contentment is one I yearn for. That calm after the storm, followed by a week of just relaxing with Phillip.
7 months, 8 hours, 45 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment