Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Interview Update

Yesterday’s interview went really well. There’s not a single thing I would have changed about it so I’m feeling good. I left feeling like I am qualified for this position and that I could do it. I can really see myself doing this job.

The next step would be a second interview with a couple of extra people to help the big boss make his decision. I’m supposed to be notified in the next week or two if I have made it to that stage of the process. I’m really hoping I do. This is the perfect opportunity for me to make a difference.

Throughout the interview, there was a lot of talk about where the program is headed and how the new health educator would help it. It’s so exciting to hear all of the wonderful changes they’re ready to make and the great opportunities that position has to improve the department. It would be a dream to impact students as well as staff within the University. I feel like I would be a good fit there.

There are so many great points to this job, and I have yet to think of a negative. I’m really crossing my fingers and praying for this one. Please do the same for me. This would be best case scenario for me and I’d really love every second of it. A job where my passion shows through and one in which I could make a difference? Yes please!

7 months, 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers