Tonight I had the please of having dinner with an old friend I haven’t seen in almost 4 years. It was fun catching up and I want to do it more often. I forget how much I missed that part of my life and being that connected to a church.
This picture of today is a screen shot of Chipotle – where Blake and I ate tonight. I know it’s kind of cheating, but it’s still a picture and still one for today.
Phillip comes back from the cabin tomorrow. I am way too excited. I’ve missed him a whole lot and can’t wait to get back into the swing of hanging out with him more often.
Saturday is date day/night! We’ll start off with lunch, followed by an appointment with a potential wedding invitation designer. I know, it sounds super fancy. And if it’s a reasonable price, it will be a fancy reality. We just haven’t seen a ready-to-order or ready-to-print style that we like enough and we want something so complex that doing it ourselves might be unreasonable. I’ll let you know. We’re seeing True Grit at the Movie Tavern Saturday night. Phillip’s parents gave us tickets for Christmas and Phillip bought a coupon book for a free meal. Therefore, hooray! It’ll be a productive and fun day spent with my love.
5 months, 4 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes… Almost to the 5 month mark!!
No comments:
Post a Comment