Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tooth-less and Stitches-free

Ok, so I’m aware the saying is “footloose and fancy free” but I decided to give you guy a saying with a little more pizazz – seeing as I am no longer in possession of my wisdom teeth nor the stitches that resulted from surgery. Ta-da.

Tonight I ate a stitch. This is no laughing matter. In fact, if you think about it, it’s kind of gross actually. I mean, here I was, eating my salad for dinner and minding my own business. Then I go to get my lasagna (yummmy!) and feel around and notice an important thread-like feeling missing. Yep. I quickly drew the conclusion that I swallowed my last stitch. I wonder if it’s kind of floating around in my stomach right now or if it dissolved upon impact. Unanswered questions of life I suppose.

Well, you’re welcome sorry for the overshare. I’m bored, jobless, and trying to stay awake at least a little bit longer.

5 months, 8 days, 18 hours, 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers