Amanda gave birth last night to the most precious baby girl. We’ve been waiting for her and she’s finally here! Jaquelyn Maria Regalado was born at 7:11 p.m. on 1/18/11. She is 19.5 inches long and 7 lbs. 12 oz. Plus, you can’t see based on the picture, but she has so much hair!! Manda is so strong and from what I hear, she did a beautiful job. I fell in love with this little girl the second I got to hold her. So far she sleeps an awful lot but has the cutest deep breaths here and there.
Isn’t she beautiful!? This definitely warranted yesterday’s picture coming a little late. I can’t wait to see what this little girl does. She is meant for great things and I know she’ll go far in life. I can’t wait for her and Manda to be home and free from crowds of visitors so I can spend more time with them. Gosh she’s so beautiful!
4 months, 23 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment