Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big Updates!

Tuesday, we ordered our send-off items and our favors. You guys are going to love them and think they’re so cute. The picture below gives a hint. If you are one to

27

Monday, we got a wonderful mail package from our ceremony musicians. It’s a wonderful thank-you card, our worksheet for picking songs, and a sample CD from the trio that will be playing at our actual ceremony. I am so excited for them and think they are going to do a wonderful job. The wedding ceremony, to me, is the most important part of the entire day. I am so fortunate and blessed to be able to have such a powerful musical presence that will add so much to the already special worship service.

26

Yesterday, I got the email I have been waiting for!! A job interview!!! So today’s picture is the information written on a sticky. I will be interviewing for a position as a college advisor for a high school up here. I don’t want to get too ahead of myself, but it would be a very fun job and I think I’d be awesome at it – especially since I’ve had two years experience with mentoring college freshmen. I drive down to College Station on Thursday since they’re actually doing the hiring. I hope I get it!

28

1 month, 1 week, 6 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers