Ok bloggers, it's time for a real confession here. It's hard to admit but they say that's the first step...
WE HAVE NO CLUE WHERE WE WILL BE LIVING IN 2 WEEKS
That's right. This girl sitting before you who plans every little detail in her life is absolutely clueless when it comes to the living situation in two weeks. Our apartment leases will be up and we don't even know the area we'll be moving to. If we don't find out in two weeks, we will be living in a POD and Phillip's parents' guest room until we find some place.
I hate this. I really do. I have never had to make such a fast-paced living decision. I have always taken my time finding the perfect place and now I feel rushed. Ugh. To be at the mercy of someone else's decisions. (I'll explain later, once we get the situation figured out.)
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate being stuck in limbo with no clue where things are headed.
And what I hate even more than all of this - packing. I hate packing. Anyone who knows me knows that my way of packing actually includes throwing stuff away. Yep. I'd rather throw it all away than pack it in boxes. So frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment