Last night, a massive storm system swept across the metroplex. Scary stuff guys. Scary. So far they have confirmed 6 tornados touched down yesterday, while as many as 9 more are needing confirmation. The area was pretty much on lockdown for 2 hours straight.
I was in Frisco for a meeting, which is right down the street (literally) from the FC Dallas stadium. So, when the weather started getting bad near home, I decided to ride it out at the store with Phillip. I would have driven straight through it, otherwise.
Then the tornados headed toward Frisco. Specifically, the one that supposedly touched down in Addison was headed in our direction. The whole stadium was sent underground to take cover. So there we were, under tons of feet of cement, with the coach, waiting out the storm. For two hours.
Luckily, no major injuries or deaths have been reported. And our houses and cars had no damage - storms barely missed us. Thanks for your concern, readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment