Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nearing the End of April

Tonight has been a rather relaxing night so far. Phillip made us dinner (what a great husband) and I got to watch Glee in real time for the first time in quite a while. Now we're watching the Rangers game and later we might head to the Pluckers in Arlington for Wingo. It would give us something to do and since I haven't been sleeping well lately, I could use a few late nights / early mornings to get me back on track.

Still no word on the moving situation yet. Every time the phone rings, our hearts race. Getting kind of anxious. Ok, more like really anxious. And I really need to start packing. Oh and I hate packing with a passion.

In other news, Heather moves back to my parents in about 3 weeks. I get my twin back! I sure have missed her and I'm ready to have my best friend in the same area as me again.

This weekend will be really uneventful (unless we end up moving - which is definitely a hope of ours) besides a screening Friday night and Saturday morning. Then next week is one screening, followed by two huge screenings next Saturday. Then work will fly by. Two graduations to go to this next month as well. May will be pretty busy for us.

Now to go wait around until Wingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers