Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Promise I’m Not Ignoring You, Bloggers

I feel like now that my life is being ruled by hosting at Pluckers that I hardly have time to post anymore. But don’t worry. The posts will still continue – and I’m still keeping up with my photos of the day. I can’t give up on a New Year’s resolution, you know. I promise I will be better at managing my time in the future. Things are finally settling down.

Friday was a miserable day at work, I’m not even going to pretend it wasn’t. There was drama and we were super busy for lunch – and completely understaffed. When I got home from my shift, I pretty much just hung out around the house. So, sorry for the boring picture. But hey, I needed to take a picture of something.

25

Yesterday I worked again, and it was much better. But before that, mom and I went around town window shopping for furniture. Phillip and I might buy our bed today! If we check it out, it’s still there, and we both like it, we’ll get it. It’s not the original one we were looking for, but it’s similar in design and less than half the cost. We’re only having a queen bed until we can afford a king – in which case, the queen will go in a guest room. Therefore, if we might only have this bed for so long, we should really consider a cheaper solution if one is available – and this might be the bed we pick.

I got my passport in the mail yesterday too! Phillip says this means I’m a real person now. I don’t know about all of that, I could have sworn I’ve been a real person for 22+ years now…

26

Work was better last night too, in case you were wondering. I’m looking into some promising options for full time employment, even if they aren’t in my desired field. But at least they would bring more hours and higher pay. I will keep you posted.

Off to look at furniture and have a fun day off with my love!

2 months, 15 days, 3 hours, 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers