Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pretty Paper

Yesterday we bought our paper for the invitations. It is a beautiful, crisp, brilliant white. Our invitation and accessory cards will be printed on it. I can’t wait to actually see a finished product!

feb28

So that’s what today will consist of – invitations. I need to get a huge amount done (if not, all of them) with the handmade paper. That way, we can print and cut the white paper this week and be ready to assemble the final product as soon as our blue paper is delivered.

Side Venting Session: We purchased envelopes yesterday that match our paper exactly. And after two months of searching for cheaper envelopes, the invitations didn’t fit. This has been an issue ever since we got the invitations. Well, we finally took out a ruler and measured the thing. It turns out, we have been calling it a “5x7” invitation, when it is in fact a “5 1/4 x 7 1/4” invitation. This makes a huge difference when searching for envelopes. Hmph.

Today will also consist of getting my passport! This means I will “officially be an American.” According to Phillip, at least. He also said this means I’m officially a citizen of the world. I don’t see how a blue booklet means that much, but oh well. I need to shower soon and get ready for that picture. You know, since it follows me around for longer than a driver’s license picture does. Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, here I come!!

Laundry will also take over my life today. Yeah, it’s not as fun as a passport or invitations, but needs to be done. I’m also applying for more and more jobs today. Not so glamorous, but it needs to be done. March will be the month I find a job. It has to be.

3 months, 10 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers