Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a Weekend!!

This weekend was easily one of the top weekends of my life. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Sorry it’s been a while since my last update – things have been busy.

Thursday was filled with work and getting ready for the shower. I tagged along with Heather as she ran errands. We also officially reserved the church. Thursday’s picture is of Heather’s planning notebook, which pretty much holds all of her maid of honor stuff.

17

Friday was a great day too. All of the family rolled in – hence the picture of tired Samantha and enthusiastic Heather. It was relaxing, and I was able to get off work to enjoy the crew. More errands were run too. I got my dress altered too! It’s being worked on, but looked perfect when it was all pinned.

18

And yesterday was the big shower day. Look at all of the stuff we got!! There were no weird gifts or anything. Everything was beautiful. All of this makes me want to move into the apartment already so I can take it all out of the boxes and give them homes. People keep asking what my favorite gift was and honestly, even though it sounds so cliché, I love all of the gifts. Every one of them is special and will be used a whole lot.

19

The rest of today will be spent relaxing. I don’t work again until Tuesday night. Tomorrow will be a day of getting back up on that wedding planning horse. I took a break once the church fiasco happened, but now it’s time to get things rolling again. I need to call everyone about the ceremony and reception time change. We also need to reprint/recut invitations.

Oh and as a side note… Congratulations to my big brother!! Yesterday, on his birthday, he moved into his new apartment! I am so proud of him and think he is going to have so much fun having a place all to himself. What a big step and a great birthday present to himself!

Don’t worry readers, I won’t take that long of a break again – well until another exciting week or weekend happens.

2 months, 22 days, 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers