Saturday, April 9, 2011

It’s About Time

Meaning, it’s about time I’ve had time to work on all of the wedding stuff that’s been looming.

Take a look at this!! Yesterday, I finished all of the cutting of the invitations for the second time. Now tonight I can assemble the invitation layer. Tomorrow will be attaching the top two layers to the third layer. Then Monday will be placing stamps on the RSVP postcards. And the rest of the week will be devoted to stuffing, addressing, stamping, and mailing!! How exciting that they’re almost done and ready to be mailed – hopefully ahead of schedule!!

8

Today, we ate at Babe’s for lunch in Arlington (YUMMM!!) and then we went to the Rangers gift shop to get our reception guestbook. Yes, we will have a formal sign-in book at the ceremony. However, for the reception, we wanted to do something fun so here it is (special secrete sneak peak for all of you followers)…

9

It’s a personalized Rangers jersey!! All of the guests will have the opportunity to sign the back and we will frame it as wall art in our new place. Isn’t that a neat idea!? I’m really excited we were able to find a unique idea that fits in with our inevitable – yet extremely subtle – baseball theme.

Today I also found a dress for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I still need to find a dress for the bachelorette party and some for the cruise. So many dresses!! Add another thing to the who-knew-you-needed-so-much list when it comes to wedding planning.

2 months, 1 day, 23 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers