Friday, April 8, 2011

Serious Neglect

Wow bloggers, I am so sorry. I feel like ever since I started working at Pluckers, I blog less and less. Maybe it’s because I have no pictures to post and my life has gotten boring. Maybe it’s because when I get off, I’m so tired. Who knows. But the most important thing is that will soon change. Here is a catch up with my life.

4 Check out my name right there! This is the NCHEC newsletter introducing the newest CHES certified professionals. That’s me!

5 Boot camp started Tuesday and we’ve gone through a total of two days now. Tomorrow is day three of twelve. It is kicking Manda and I’s butts but it’ll definitely be worth it. We’ll be the skinniest people at the wedding!

6 My parents are visiting La Vernia this week so I’m home alone. This is what I discovered Wednesday after work – Madison sleeping in the new bed that was purchased for Belle. She’s spoiled rotten and we all let her get away with it because, frankly, she’s the old queen of the house. I’ve been sleeping in Phillip’s guest room all week too, and will through tomorrow night.

7 We got our beautiful toasting flutes in the mail yesterday! My parents bought them for us as a wedding present. I can’t wait to use them and turn them into something we pass down to our kids over generations. I’m so glad we went with really nice crystal flutes instead of the oh-so-popular engraved ones. These are more timeless, more likely to be used over and over again, and are still able to be passed down as an heirloom. What do you think?

I also got a new job!! I am going to be working in a bank filing room for quite a bit more money than Pluckers, and with traditional full time hours. I’m also continuing to job hunt for a more permanent and fullfilling position.

Bridal portraits are this weekend. Move-in day for the apartment is coming up as well, and we are starting to complete our shopping list to fully move in. The wedding is coming up in a rapid pace. Things are moving right along and we’re holding on for dear life!

2 months, 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers